Career As Missions Retreat
What is a CAM Retreat?
- A fun and serious retreat for young professionals
- A time to network with others passionate about missions
- A time to meet mentors with overseas experience in small groups
- Explore issues on calling, relationships, career, parental expectations, and more
You should attend if you are:
- 25-35 years old, single or married
- Actively exploring to go overseas
The purpose for each CAM Retreat is for mission-minded young professionals from different churches to meet together for networking and peer learning. At the end of the retreat, you will have resources and training to become better senders while preparing to become goers.
You will learn from GoLiveServe associates with overseas experience who served as missional professionals in business, technology, health services, etc. through small group mentoring.
You will grow your vision through worship and study of the Word.
When and where is it?
CAM Retreats are happening in major metro-areas throughout the U.S. and Canada.
How do I sign up to go?
Each CAM Retreat is designed for 15-20 participants by invitation only. Email us at email@example.com if you’d like to see one in your city.
Tell your friends! The more interest we have in your city, the sooner we can have one there!